Touch Screen Monitors:
Mithra Audio Visuals is the leading Supplier of Touch Screen Monitors or Interactive Touch Screen Display such as electronic touch screen monitors, lcd touch screen monitors, digital touch screen monitors, flat touch screen monitors and informational touch screen monitor.
Commercial Displays/Flat Panel displays: Get Quote
Flat-panel displays are electronic viewing technologies used to enable people to see content (still images, moving images, text, or other visual material) in a range of entertainment, consumer electronics, personal computer, and mobile devices, and many types of medical, transportation and industrial equipment. They are far lighter and thinner than traditional cathode ray tube (CRT) television sets and video displays and are usually less than 10 centimetres (3.9 in) thick.
Digital signage displays:
Digital signage is a sub segment of signage. Digital signages use technologies such as LCD, LED and Projection to display content such as digital images, video, streaming media, and information. They can be found in public spaces, transportation systems, museums, stadiums, retail stores, hotels, restaurants, and corporate buildings etc., to provide wayfinding, exhibitions, marketing and outdoor advertising.
Digital content displayed on the signage is presented in one of the following formats:
- Text - Scrolling text. Either scrolling text, or text dynamically updated via external Newsfeed source.
- Images - Scrolling images, usually in the format of digital advertisement posters.
- Video - Usually in the format of commercial TV advertisements.
- Interactive interfaces - Integration of signage with touch screen, beacons, sensors, RFID technologies, to allow for two-way communications with the users. Interactive digital signage helps to engage users and may also assist advertisers to gain insight in customer behaviour.
- Context-aware interfaces - Integration of signage with cameras, sensors and software to monitor the ambient environment and audience, allowing signage to be updated according to the audience profile, weather conditions or some other relevant external factor.
Interactive Touchscreen display:
A touchscreen is a source of input device and output device normally layered on the top of an electronic visual display of an information processing system. A user can give input or control the information processing system through simple or multi-touch gestures by touching the screen with a special stylus and one or more fingers. Some touchscreens use ordinary or specially coated gloves to work while others use a special stylus/pen only. The user can use the touchscreen to react to what is displayed and to control how it is displayed; for example, zooming to increase the text size.
The touchscreen enables the user to interact directly with what is displayed, rather than using a mouse, touchpad, or any other intermediate device (other than a stylus, which is optional for most modern touchscreens).
Touchscreens are common in devices such as game consoles, personal computers, tablet computers, electronic voting machines, point of sale systems ,and smartphones. They can also be attached to computers or as terminals to networks.
Brands: LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Sharp